Terms and conditions for the “Road2IFA“-Raffle on Facebook and Instagram. Through the participation in the raffle and the campaign called „ECOVACS Road2IFA“ the user accepts the following terms and conditions.
The raffle is organized by ECOVACS Europe GmbH, Holzstraße 2, 40221 Düsseldorf – Germany, represented by the CEO Donqi Qian, Tel.:021153804300; hereafter called ECOVACS.
- The participation in the above-mentioned campaign starts on 01.08.2018 and ends on 05.09.2018 at 23:59 CEST.
- Each person can only participate once.
- Eligible are residents of Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Spain, France or Great Britain, who are at least 16 years old.
- Employees of ECOVACS, as well as employees of FAKTOR 3 AG, LF Channel, Pressario and Porter Novelli UK as well as their relatives and dependants, are excluded from participation.
- Eligible are people who posted on their own Facebook or Instagram channel how many kilometres they walked, swam or rode with their bike using the hashtag #Road2IFA. The post has to be posted in the timeframe of 01.08.2018 (10:00 CEST) until 31.08.2018 (23:59 CEST). The prizes will be raffled between all participants who meet these requirements.
- The winners will be drawn at random out of the pool of eligible participants. The winners will be announced on the channels (Blog, YouTube, Facebook or Instagram) of the participating Influencers (Felinipralini, Run further, Laura läuft, Sports Insider Magazin, Run Skills, Run with ur dog, corroysoymujer and Milo’s Dog Running) in an anonymised manner (e.g. Martin B. from Bonn).
- The winners must provide their address via email to firstname.lastname@example.org within a week of notification. Otherwise, the entitlement for the prize is forfeited and ECOVACS will re-award the prize. The address is only needed for the mailing of the prize and will be deleted afterwards.
- 8 winners will be drawn in total. Each winner will receive a DEEBOT SLIM 2. The prize will be mailed to the winners.
- The prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged or paid.
- ECOVACS is entitled to change the prize. In that case, the winner will receive an appropriate replacement prize.
- All decisions are final and not subject to legal recourse.
- Participation through raffle-organizations, automated services or any other service provider is forbidden.
- ECOVACS maintains the right to disqualify participants without any explanation if they suspect any form of manipulation. In case of an already-raffled prize, the prize can be denied retroactively; an already shipped prize can be reclaimed.
- If any clause of this Agreement is held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, the legality, validity and enforceability of the remaining clauses of this Agreement shall not be affected or impaired thereby.
- ECOVACS maintains the right to cancel the campaign completely or partly without any grace periods. This applies especially when a proper execution of the campaign is not possible due to technical (e.g. manipulation) or legal reasons (e.g. a prohibition by Facebook).
- THIS COMPETITION IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH, FACEBOOK OR INSTAGRAM. YOU ARE PROVIDING YOUR INFORMATION TO ECOVACS AND NOT FACEBOOK OR INSTAGRAM. THE INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE WILL BE USED FOR THIS COMPETITION ONLY. FACEBOOK AND INSTAGRAM ARE IN NO WAY RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS COMPETITION. ALL PARTICIPANTS EXEMPT FACEBOOK AND INSTAGRAM FROM ANY DEMANDS OR ANY LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH THE COMPETITION. FACEBOOK AND INSTAGRAM DO NOT FUNCTION AS POINTS OF CONTACT FOR THIS COMPETITION, ONLY ECOVACS DOES.
- UPDATED AUGUST 2018